updates on the upcoming series
Η σειρά Honor 100 έρχεται στις 23 Νοεμβρίου και αναμένουμε ότι η βασική παραλλαγή θα είναι το πρώτο τηλέφωνο στον κόσμο με chipset Snapdragon 7 Gen 3, ενώ το 100 Pro θα πρέπει να έχει chipset Snapdragon 8 Gen 2. Περισσότερες προδιαγραφές διέρρευσαν το Σαββατοκύριακο, υποδηλώνοντας για άλλη μια φορά ότι τόσο το Pro όσο και το βασικό μοντέλο θα διαθέτουν υποστήριξη chargings 100W. The two phones will have identical 1220p panels with 3840 Hz PWM and a maximum brightness of up to 2.600 nits.
According to leaks from China, the Honor 100 will have a 50MP main camera with OIS and a 12MP ultrawide unit next to it, while the selfie shooter will have another 50MP sensor. The Honor 100 Pro will add a 32MP portrait camera on the back, also with OIS, while the 50MP front-facing camera will get a 2MP secondary inside an oval-shaped hole.
If the rumors are true, both the 100 and 100 Pro will have three memory combinations – 12/256GB, 16/256GB and 16/512GB. Prices in China will start at CNY 2.799 ($390/€355) for the Honor 100 and CNY 3.699 ($515/€470) for the Honor 100 Pro.
Honor 100 / 100 Pro: November 23 announcement
The Honor 100 series will arrive on November 23, the company announced today. The two phones pictured, likely the 100 and 100 Pro, will have 50MP primary cameras with OIS and a unique-looking camera island. The phones are already listed by all major retailers in China, but the specifications and prices are yet to be revealed. Series 100 will once again feature popular actor Yang Yang as the brand ambassador, just like the previous series.
Honor's range of numbers is generally for mid-range phones, but we've seen a phone certified with 100W charging support, which is higher than even Honor's flagships – Magic5 Pro and Magic V2. Another rumor suggested a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset for the 100 Pro, which is less of a surprise – in the summer, the Honor 90 Pro's predecessor was launched with a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1. There are about ten days until the official launch in China, according to which we expect Honor to release more teasers for the two phones.
HONOR 90 specifications
- 6.7-inch (2664×1200 pixels) FHD+ OLED 120Hz quad curved display, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, up to 1,600 nits peak brightness, 3840Hz high-frequency PWM dimming
- Up to 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 (4nm) Accelerated Edition with Adreno 644 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 13-based MagicOS 7.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 200MP camera with 1/1.4-inch sensor, f/1.9 aperture, LED flash, 12MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, macro option, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 4K video recording
- 50MP front camera with f/2.4 aperture, 4K video recording
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 161.9 × 74.1 × 7.8mm; Weight: 183g
- USB Type-C Audio, Bottom-ported speakers
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 66W SuperCharge fast charging