Who we are:
Our site https://www.techwar.gr
Information about us: https://www.techwar.gr/about/
– Access to TechWar is not a vested right of anyone. So you must use it with respect to the rules. If you don't like these rules, remember no one forced you to join, visit or participate in TechWar.gr.
– In any case, the administrator reserves the right to remove comments from any TechWar article, which in his judgment do not help the smooth conduct of discussions on TechWar.gr.
– In any case, the administrator reserves the right to correct the offensive words, to delete the offensive or inappropriate comment entirely or to lock any article on TechWar.gr until further notice.
General rules for comments:
• Comments should be written in Greek lowercase characters, not Greek.
• Check your comment for oversights that might alter its meaning and if there are any let us know. Do not write additional comments to change any detail.
• The comments of members and visitors may express their personal opinions, but participants are requested to document their opinions as fully as possible.
• Make sure not to defame natural persons, services or products but to state arguments in low tones. Your complaints are heard beyond the boundaries of TechWar.gr and we should not give anyone the right to accuse us without reason.
• In case you copy any text or text excerpt from another website, blog or from any other printed or non-printed source, mention its source.
• Participants agree not to post defamatory, offensive or any other material that may violate the laws of the Greek state.
• Any message about illegal software or methods of defeating software protection as well as links to websites with such content.
• Submitting comments that aim to create arguments, disputes, fights or bad atmosphere in TechWar discussions.
• Swear or use offensive words and phrases.
• Advertisements of any kind.
As a user you agree that all personal information as well as the comments you have entered are stored in a database. The information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent. The members/visitors of TechWar.gr must not use any information concerning its members/visitors. If the circulation of "personal" information is noticed, then the management of TechWar.gr has the right to delete these comments.
TechWar Limitation of Liability Statement
• TechWar.gr maintains a chat room on the internet according to the more specific conditions mentioned above. The members/visitors of the relevant services must observe the rules of good behavior and decency and not engage in illegal or immoral formalities.
• TechWar.gr can under no circumstances be considered to accept or embrace in any way the personal ideas or perceptions expressed in these spaces.
• The members/visitors of the relevant services retain the intellectual property right to the views they express with their comments.
• Members/visitors remain solely responsible for the content/comments they transmit through TechWar.gr.
• TechWar.gr and its owner bear no responsibility for the positions of natural or legal persons or for any misunderstanding or losses, direct, indirect, special, consequential or otherwise, or damages of any type on the part of members/visitors.
• TechWar.gr and its owner are in no way responsible for the validity and correctness of the information, judgments, comments contained in member/visitor comments and for actions that will be the result of messages or advice provided by members/visitors.
• Therefore, members/visitors of TechWar.gr, using its services on their own initiative, assume the relative responsibility of cross-checking the provided information with the sources.
• TechWar.gr and its owner is not responsible for the content of other sites for which we cannot control their content as well as no responsibility for comments that infringe third party copyrights or proprietary material.
• Every effort is made to avoid such comments.
DART cookies and Google's privacy policies
• The DoubleClick DART cookie is used by Google only in Google ads served on TechWar. When you visit TechWar.gr and see or click on a Google ad, a cookie may be stored in your browser in order to better display and manage ads on TechWar. You can choose not to use Google's DoubleClick DART cookie by clicking here.
Most internet browsers are initially set to receive cookies automatically. You can change the settings to prevent cookies from being received or to be notified when cookies are sent to your device. There are several ways to manage cookies. Please refer to your browser's information or help screen to learn more about how to adjust or modify your browser settings.
The purpose of cookies is to enable and improve the use and processes of our website. Therefore, if you disable or delete cookies, you may not be able to use the features of our website, or our website may function differently in your browser than intended.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Logos, brands, trademarks
The logos, brands, trademarks and features included in the TechWar.gr website belong to their legal owners.
Thank you for your participation in TechWar.gr.